6 thoughts on “Family History Museum

1. Pingback: Krebs' Class Blogs » Blog Archive » Our Personal History

2. Atze, thank you for sharing some of your family’s history. I think it is very important to know about our family history. In your post, you mentioned the Platz. Is this in Germany? Is your family from Germany? Keep up the good work.

• Atze, thank you for clearing that up for me. I didn’t know what a Plaatz was. When I googled Plaatz, I got a public square in Germany. That is why I asked you if it was in Germany. What is a Plaatz exactly? Is your family from Holland? If so, have you ever been there? When I think about Holland, I think about wind mills and wooden shoes. Hope to hear from you soon.

3. Hey Atze! That was definitely a cool picture that you took. I think that trumpet looks awesome. Do you think it still works?

Also, another note, the revolving map that you have on your page is pretty darn awesome. I might have to use that on my blog too! Where did you find it?

Anyways, keep up the good work! I can’t wait to see what you post next!

• Michael
      Yes the Trumpet Still works even though I don’t know how to play. With the revolving map there is a web site that is called revolvermaps.com. I will post new posts but I would like something that deals with video games and I will review them or if you want sports i will tell you about my games (I play football, basketball, soccer).